PHILIPS MONITOR 27" 272E2FA IPS FHD LED 75HZ VGA HDMI DPPHI-272E2FA
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
|Specific uses for product||Gaming|
|Refresh rate||75 Hz|
|Screen size||27 Inches|
|Screen surface description||Smooth|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Series||Full HD LCD monitor 272E2FA/00|
|Hardware interface||DisplayPort, HDMI|
|Connectivity technology||VGA, DisplayPort, HDMI|
About this item
- Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave-length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, the Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
- Cable management is an intimate design that maintains a tidy workspace by organising the cables and wires required for the operation of a display device.
- The discreetly placed EasySelect Menu Toggle Key allows you to make quick and easy adjustments to monitor settings in the On-Screen Display menu.
- SmartContrast is a Philips technology that analyses the contents you are displaying, automatically adjusting colours and controlling backlight intensity to dynamically enhance contrast for the best digital images and videos or when playing games where dark hues are displayed. When Economy mode is selected, contrast is adjusted and backlighting fine-tuned for just-right display of everyday office applications and lower power consumption.
- A pair of high-quality stereo speakers built into a display device. They may be visible front firing, or invisible down firing, top firing, rear firing etc. depending on model and design.