Seagate 4TB SkyHawk 3.5 SATA 5900 3 yearsST4000VX007
Seagate 4TB SkyHawk 3.5 SATA 5900 3 years
Interface Types: SATA
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 4Kn
Sustained Throughput: 190
Electrical Interface: SATA 600 - 6.0Gbps
On-Board Cache: 64MB
Seagate SkyHawk ST4000VX007 4TB 3.5in 6Gbps Serial ATA / SATA Surveillance HDD - Brand New
Seagate SkyHawk ST4000VX007 4TB / 4000GB 3.5" 6.0 Gb/s Serial Attached Technology Attachment Surveillance Hard Disk Drive - Brand New
Smart. Safe. Secure.
Seagate Surveillance-Optimized Storage
Only Seagate has been making drives specifically for surveillance storage for ten years. SkyHawk™ is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment support.
- ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
- 1M hours MTBF represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs