D-Link 150Mbps Wireless-150 USB Adapter (No Cradle)DWA-123
D-Link 150Mbps Wireless-150 USB Adapter (No Cradle)
• Improved speed and range over standard Wireless N adapters
• Dual Band™ technology enables HD video streaming, file sharing, enhanced Internet phone calling (VoIP), and web surfing
• Access a secure wireless network using advanced WPA™ or WPA2™ encryption
• Backward compatible with 802.11g devices including game consoles and digital media players
• Easy to install and use with the D-Link Setup Wizard and Wi-Fi® Protected Setup (WPS)
Use the D-Link DWA-123 Wireless N 150 USB Adapter to connect your notebook or desktop computer to your wireless home network. Once connected, you can share a high-speed Internet connection and access shared documents, music, and photos from other computers on your network.
High-Speed Secure Wireless Networking
Connect to a high-speed wireless network with the D-Link Wireless N 150 USB Adapter and enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online. The DWA-123 uses Wireless N 150 technology, which offers increased speed and range over the 802.11g/b standard 1 giving you a faster, more reliable wireless connection. Additionally, to protect your data and maintain your privacy, the Wireless N 150 USB Adapter supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption for connecting to a secure wireless network.
The Wireless N 150 USB Adapter provides a high-speed connection to other Wireless N 150 or 802.11n devices and is backward compatible with 802.11g/b, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of wireless routers and networks.
Easy To Install & Connect
D-Link’s Quick Setup Wizard provides easy setup of your USB adapter so you can get connected quickly. Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) sets up a secure wireless connection with the push of a button. WPS eliminates the need for complicated configuration, thus simplifying setup and saving time.
Get Connected, Stay Connected
Set up your hardware in minutes using our new Quick Setup Wizard. The wizard will guide you through an easy-to-follow process to install your new hardware and connect to your network.